An easy-care, bulk-free vest made of knitted, heathered polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
Patagonia items must be decorated with the Womble Bond Dickenson logo by Patagonia only; therefore decoration production times could be up to 3 weeks. Being a RETAIL Brand, Patagonia will NOT guarantee availability in all styles, sizes and colors when requested. As with all orders and inquiries, WBD Associates will be notified after each purchase and inquiry with an approximate date for delivery. Patagonia is shipped from Charlotte, NC.